2021 Primary Webinar Series 2021PWS
A series of webinars designed specifically for Primary teachers. Register for individual sessions or the full series. Sessions are recorded and available for registered participants.
Attend the entire series or choose specific sessions to fill your needs!
Recordings will be available for registered delegates.
Note: To register to access recorded sessions post-event, please select these during registration and access will be possible via your myACHPER account.
Individual sessions may be added at anytime.
Click here to download the Webinars Flyer
4.00 pm to 5.00 pm
The sessions in this series are as follows:
* Session 1: 27 July – CURRICULUM PLANNING – SETTING THE VISION (Recording available)
* Session 2: 3 August – CURRICULUM PLANNING – SCOPE AND SEQUENCE (Recording available)
* Session 3: 10 August – UNDERSTANDING FUNDAMENTAL MOVEMENT SKILLS (FMS) (Recording available)
* Session 4: 17 August – TEACHING FUNDAMENTAL MOVEMENT SKILLS FMS – NON–LOCOMOTOR (Recording available)
* Session 5: 24 August – TEACHING BY THEMES – GAME SENSE (Part 1) (Recording available)
* Session 6: 26 August – TEACHING BY THEMES – GAME SENSE (Part 2) (Recording available)
* Session 7: 7 September – ASSESSMENT
In addition to these sessions, an additional Face2Face practical session will be offered to attendees. Details to follow.
COST (incl GST):
Full webinar series Members $280 Non-members $350 Student members $210
Individual webinars per session Members $40 Non-members $50 Student members $30