Teaching Primary PE: Back to Basics Accelerator Program
It’s time to accelerate your learning!
This program entitles you to online, self-paced interactive and engaging learning modules (Curriculum planning, pedagogy toolbox, FMS, thematic approaches and assessment), live online Q&A sessions, a supportive community forum and an in person 2-hour practical session.
Here's what one of our participants had to say about the journey so far!
“As a classroom trained teacher of 13 years, the idea of change and entering the speciality of Physical Education was a daunting notion. However, the Teaching Primary PE: Back To Basics accelerator program provided support on so many levels. From unpacking the curriculum, insights from knowledgeable and experienced educators in the field, and more importantly, the course opened avenues to connect with others experiencing a similar journey. Jo and her team were always enthusiastic, flexible, and willing to help at any time of the day” (James Deocampo, Tate State Primary School)
- View the full timetable here
- Multi-modal delivery including seven VIRTUAL modules facilitated by Jo Ritson and supported by Laura Widdowson
- LIVE practical session on Fri 15 July, 1-3pm La Trobe Sports Stadium, Bundoora
- Ongoing platform ‘blended learning’ access with announcement forums and support from Jo Ritson, Professional Learning Coordinator.
- FREE set of ACHPER Victoria Curriculum Support Charts.
ACHPER members: $272 | Non-members: $340 |
NEXT STEPS: Upon registration, simply navigate via your myACHPER account > My Products > eLearn where you will be directed across to our online learning platform to view our welcome video and get started!
To extend your knowledge of FMS and Game Sense, you might also like to check out our renowned FMS eBook.
Registration is subject to ACHPER Victoria's Terms and Conditions available here