2021 Teaching Primary PE for the First Time P2101
Are you worried about teaching PE for the first time? Don’t be. Our wonderful workshop will equip you with the skills necessary to further develop as a competent and confident teacher of health and physical education.
Led by our very own Bernie Holland this workshop is designed to improve your practices and add innovative ideas to your teaching toolkit.
Workshop delegates will also be provided ongoing online support through our online learning platform.
Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, Albert Park
Attending this one-day event will help you:
- Understand PE essentials including classroom management, organisation and safety considerations
- Understand the importance of teaching basic fundamental movement skills and games
Plan, document and implement your physical education program
- Implement assessment ideas, and;
- Develop a tool-kit of games and activities and the confidence to effectively to apply them.
Bernie Holland, ACHPER Victoria
Jo Ritson, Ripponlea Primary School
ACHPER members: $245 | Non-members: $295 | Student Members : $100
- Catering - tea / coffee on arrival, morning tea and lunch
- ACHPER pack including handouts
- Resources and support materials
Registration is subject to ACHPER Victoria's Terms and Conditions available here
This is a COVIDSafe following all required guidelines as outlined in our COVIDSafe checklist which is regularly updated.