2021 FMS and Game Sense Workshop P2102
Are you comfortable teaching Primary FMS? Do you want to experience how to effectively implement Game Sense?
This workshop is aimed at F-6 teachers.
Here's your chance to build your knowledge and capacity in:
- Sequencing, assessing and teaching critical fundamental movement skills within a game and/or sport theme context
- Linking motor skills and game concepts to develop tactical and strategic thinkers
- Understanding the different game categories and how to structure a theme based curriculum
- Understanding and confidence to teach FMS and game sense concepts through practical involvement in a range of activities
Workshop delegates will also be provided ongoing online support through our online learning platform.
La Trobe Sports Park, Bundoora
Attending this one-day event will help you:
- Understand PE essentials including classroom management, organisation and safety considerations
- Understand the importance of teaching basic fundamental movement skills and games
Plan, document and implement your physical education program
- Implement assessment ideas, and;
- Develop a tool-kit of games and activities and the confidence to effectively to apply them.
Dr Bernie Holland, ACHPER Victoria
Dr Trent Brown, ACHPER Victoria
ACHPER members: $236 | Non-members: $295 | Student Members : $100
- Catering - tea / coffee on arrival, morning tea and lunch
- ACHPER pack including handouts
- Resources and support materials
Registration is subject to ACHPER Victoria's Terms and Conditions available here
This is a COVIDSafe following all required guidelines as outlined in our COVIDSafe checklist which is regularly updated.