2023 Teaching Primary PE: Accelerator Program
It’s time to accelerate your learning! Whether you are new graduate, new to teaching PE, or an experienced PE teacher looking for fresh ideas and new connections, our Teaching Primary PE Accelerator Program for 2023 is your opportunity to grow!
Wisdom comes not from age, but from education and learning. Whether you’re an experienced generalist teacher new to teaching PE, an experienced PE teacher, or first-time ever teacher, we’ve got you covered!
This accelerator program is open to all years of teaching experience, equipping you with the tools and content knowledge to accelerate your confidence and competence to teach the essentials of all things primary PE. We know that by changing nothing, nothing changes, and this is even a great opportunity as an experienced PE teacher, to grow your connections, extend your toolkit, and transform your PE program.
Accelerator program inclusions:
• Upon registration – Access to an eLearning module which will develop the foundations for the day, unpacking the essentials for effective PE teaching encompassing vision and curriculum
• In person workshop and practical day covering:
- Effective teaching skills
- Developing a quality PE Program
- Practical FMS and Game Sense
• Post workshop, access to eLearning modules which will consolidate and extend your learnings from the day covering: planning, game sense and assessment.
• Discounted 50% registration the June Conference with tailored sessions included in the program specific to support this course content.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to engage in this fantastic professional learning offering to improve your practice and student learning!
Presenters: ACHPER Victoria Professional Learning Team
Venue: Face to face event at La Trobe Sports Stadium, Bundoora with online learning modules
Registration Fee: ACHPER members: $399 | Non-members: $499
- Catering - morning tea and lunch
- Resources and support materials
Registration is subject to ACHPER Victoria's Terms and Conditions available here