School Assessed Coursework (SACs)
A ‘must have’ resource for VCE® PE, HHD and OES teachers!
Our sample School-Assessed Coursework (SACs) resources provide a range of tasks for student assessment and supporting teaching and learning. All resources are developed by teams of leading teachers engaged in the respective subjects and undergo quality control reviews.
All ACHPER Victoria Sample SACs are based on current VCAA Study Designs with unique editions released each year.
Members must log in before adding to cart to receive member prices.
Order and access copies now online or download a hard copy form >> 2021 Order Form
2021 Sample SACs available:
Sample SAC packs are offered for each unit within VCE® PE, HHD, and OES, and include:
• 1-2 sample SACs for each outcome, including suggested answers
• Different task types (for example: Case Study and Practical Laboratory Report)
Anticipated release dates:
• Unit 1 and 2 – PE and HHD available NOW
• Unit 3 – PE, HHD and OES available NOW
• Unit 4 – PE, HHD and OES available NOW
How to access:
All resources are accessible in electronic Word format via our website by the staff member who placed the order. If it's your first time ordering you will need to email email@example.com for authorisation.
To access your copies after ordering:
- Login via myACHPER (top right) on the ACHPER Victoria website
- Click on myACHPER then My Products
- Once downloaded, resources can be saved onto your school system.
Costs (incl. GST):
PLEASE NOTE: Member discounts are linked to the individual (not schools) so please login to receive your member discount. Not yet a Member? Click here to join us today and, on approval, be eligible for member discounts!
IMPORTANT: Teachers are reminded of the following directive from the VCAA when using these Sample SACs – "Where commercially produced tasks are being used for school-based assessment, it is the responsibility of the school to ensure the tasks meet the requirements of the study design and that modifications are made for authentication purposes. (VCE Administrative handbook [Page 74, Section 1.3])".