Providing certainty around your professional learning in 2021
How would you feel if we told you we have the solution to providing some certainty in these crazy times? Sounds pretty good right?
There’s nothing we want more than to get back to running our flagship face to face professional learning events, however after careful consideration we have prioritised safety and certainty and reached a decision to deliver a fully virtual end of year conference on 25-26 November.
Sudden lockdowns and density limits create significant challenges for planning large scale events and the health and wellbeing of our HPE teaching community and the protection of your own wider school communities remains our highest priority.
The flip side is our hugely successful Teachers in Action virtual conference is back for 2021! We can promise you…
- Our virtual program WILL have depth across F-VCE
- We WILL be using a state-of-the-art online platform with greater flexibility to replicate the networking opportunities in real-time
- We WILL once again provide greater reach to regional delegates (and further abroad)
- We WILL be developing smaller face to face options in addition to this virtual conference when it’s safe to do so
- This WILL NOT be just another Zoom meeting! It’s an experience!
- We WILL see you online 25-26 November 2021 – 100% guaranteed!
- Registrations WILL open early September
Not only will you have access to exceptional professional learning sessions delivered by our leading teachers you will also have recorded access to all sessions, so you'll miss out on nothing!
And, our highly engaging networking and exhibition opportunities are great places to connect with your peers and exhibitors and feel the heartbeat of this great HPE teaching community. Delegates loved Teachers in Action 2020, and the best feedback from attendees was they made connections and new friends.
Before we know it, we will be back together again face to face at conferences and events but for the time being ACHPER Victoria will continue to prioritise your health and safety and providing certainty and accessibility to high quality professional learning.
Stay tuned throughout September for the release of all Teachers in Action registration and program details.
The abstract submissions portal remains open for those keen to be considered to present. If you have already submitted an abstract for consideration, please note Laura Widdowson will be in contact with you directly over the coming days.
Need a little extra support at this time? Please click here to get in touch for a chat.