2021 Secondary Webinar Series 2021SWS
A series of webinars designed specifically for Secondary teachers. Register for individual sessions or the full series. Sessions are recorded and available for registered participants.
Attend the entire series or choose specific sessions to fill your needs!
Recordings will be available for registered delegates.
Note: To register to access recorded sessions post-event, please select these during registration and access will be possible via your myACHPER account.
Individual sessions may be added at anytime.
4.00 pm to 5.00 pm
The sessions in this series are as follows:
* Session 1: 28 July – CURRICULUM PLANNING – SETTING THE VISION (Recording available)
* Session 2: 4 August – CURRICULUM PLANNING – SCOPE AND SEQUENCE (Recording available)
* Session 3: 11 August – CURRICULUM PLANNING – HEALTH EDUCATION SCOPE AND SEQUENCE (Recording available)
* Session 4: 25 August – DEVELOPING STUDENT LEARNING THROUGH THE GAME SENSE MODEL (Recording available)
* Session 5: 1 September – INVASION GAMES – HOW DO WE EMPOWER STUDENTS TO THINK?
* Session 6: 8 September – THRESHOLD CONCEPTS IN PE
COST (incl GST):
Full webinar series Members $240 Non-members $300 Student members $180
Individual webinars per session Members $40 Non-members $50 Student members $30