Pre-service Teacher Resources
ACHPER Victoria provides support to HPE teachers at all stages, including pre-service teachers, to deliver a quality HPE program. This includes a range of resources available free or for purchase.
We encourage all pre-service teachers to join our FREE Student Membership to access all support on offer (Curriculum Support Charts, full Tip of the Week archive and Lesson Plan templates), and be first to learn about volunteering and networking opportunities plus be kept up to date with what is happening in the space.
NEW resource! Pre-service Teacher Resource Starter Pack F-10
This pack is designed specifically for pre-service teachers studying Health and Physical Education, providing a collection of ACHPER Victoria resources most relevant to the tertiary audience. Get a taste tester of what you can come to expect from our resource offerings as you move into teaching!
Pack inclusions (almost $200 worth of value for just $89!):
- An Introduction to Effective Teaching Skills and Practices in Practical PE eBook (F-10)
- Fundamental Movement Skills eBook (F-10)
- Generic Assessment Pack (linked to Game Sense units but can be tailored to suit many PE units)
- A sample of pages from the 'How to develop a Movement and Physical Activity Scope and Sequence PE ebook (F-10)
- PLUS a selection of posters/fact sheets on a mix of key topics.
NOTE: Make sure you are student member and logged in (top right of website) to activate student pricing prior to purchasing this resource.
If you require assistance with logging in and accessing resources, please visit our FAQs page or email [email protected].
Purchase Pre-service Teacher Resource Starter Pack F-10: