This accelerator program is designed for new and emerging teachers to Primary PE, equipping you with the tools and content knowledge to accelerate your confidence and competence to teach the essentials of all things primary PE. Register now to grow your connections, extend your toolkit, and transform your PE program.
Accelerator program inclusions:
- Pre-event access to bespoke eLearning modules to develop the foundations for the workshop, unpacking the essentials for effective PE teaching encompassing vision and curriculum introduction.
- In-person workshop and practical day covering:
o Effective teaching skills
o Developing a quality PE Program
o Practical activities for your teaching toolkit introducing FMS, introduction to thematic approaches, and assessment.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to engage in this fantastic professional learning offering to improve your practice, build a supportive community and impact on student learning tomorrow.
Presenters: ACHPER Victoria
Venue: La Trobe Sports Stadium, Bundoora with online learning modules
Registration Fee: ACHPER members: $360 | Non-members: $450 | Students: $99 *
* You must be an ACHPER Victoria Student Member to receive this pricing. Become a Student Member Today Click Here. Ensure you complete the activation of your membership for student pricing to be applied. For further information call the office on 9274 8900.
- Catering - morning tea and lunch
- Resources and support materials
- Introductory eLearning module access and readings
Registration is subject to ACHPER Victoria's Terms and Conditions available here
To complete your registration make sure you click on the "Proceed to Checkout "button and the "Submit Order" button to complete the process and receive a confirmation of registration email.